December 28, 2021
1) Confirmed Google Ads Conversions Bug Impacting Non-First/Last Click Attribution Models.
2) META: Social Trends Shaping the Future of Business.
3) You can now take Zoom calls from your Amazon television.
Amazon launched its own branded Fire TV television sets last month with attractively low-price tags for a large, if underwhelming, 4K screen — and today, they’re getting the promised Zoom video calling app so you can chat with family and friends this holiday season (and beyond). While we noted that Zoom was missing at launch and merely “coming soon” as of December 7th, Amazon has managed to roll it out in time for Christmas and New Year’s celebrations.
4) Google’s John Mueller on Brand Mentions.
5) Google: Austria’s New Copyright Law.
6) Google: No Need to Work on Algorithm & Ranking Issues Over Holidays.
7) Payments’ predictions we got wrong in 2021.
8) It’s A Wrap: December 2021 Google Product Reviews Update Done Rolling Out.
9) Samsung will beat Apple again as the No. 1 smartphone brand worldwide.
10) The year 2021 in subscriptions and memberships.
11) Learn How HDFC Life Grew Qualified Leads by 175% on LinkedIn.
More insights to explore…
Email marketing will be a success story in 2022.
What Search Marketers Need to Know About Instacart Advertising.
2022 predictions: Internet and network outages will continue to get worse before they get better.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel