August 3, 2021
1) Pinterest might now be the best place to start a small business.
2) Alphabet reports Q2 2021 revenue of $61.9 billion.
Alphabet today announced Q2 2021 earnings with $61.88 billion in revenue. These numbers range from April to June, and reflect an increasing return to normal in some industries
3) Spotify’s paid subscribers hit 165M as podcast listening ‘improved modestly’.
4) TikTok adds new live-stream moderation tools as it eyes the next stage of live-stream shopping.
6) Shopify’s entrepreneur-in-residence: ‘no, influencer marketing isn’t overhyped’.
7) Google hotel listings add sustainability & eco certifications attributes.
8) Twitter hires the team behind news summary app Brief.
9) Facebook iOS 14 update aftermath: 4 issues & what to do about them.
10) 2 Smart strategies to generate leads on Facebook in iOS 14.
11) How to turn yourself into a cartoon for your next Zoom call.
14) SEO for Startups: Developing your go-to-market strategy.
15) Instagram is disabling interest and activity-based targeting of underage users.
16) What Is a lead magnet & 10 examples you can use now.
17) 10 Paid search & PPC planning best practices.
18) How TikTok’s monetization and product features changed in Q2 2021.
19) Six content ideas to supercharge your marketing in 2021.
20) How to get your first 100 backlinks.
More insights to explore…
What is Google currents? overview, alternatives, and features.
25 of the best google chrome extensions that you need to use in 2021.
The ultimate guide to writing meta descriptions.
How to increase e-commerce conversions on a shoestring budget.
Twitter Spaces: How to use it effectively to grow your brand.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel