January 28, 2022
1) Amazon To Open Real-Life Clothing Store.
3) 82% of shoppers use social media to make a purchase.
Social commerce is booming with over 82% of responders having previously discovered a product on social media and made a purchase using their mobile phone.
A new social commerce report The Influencer Marketing Factory found that a growing number of people prefer online shopping (40%) compared to only shopping in-store (13%). Almost half (47%) use both modes of shopping.
4) TikTok Adds Insights on the Latest Trending Songs by Region to its Trend Discovery Listings.
6) YouTube winds down Originals to focus on creator content.
7) Streaming music report sheds light on battle between Spotify, Amazon, Apple, and Google.
10) Google Ads New Experiments Page Now Live.
11) Meta’s Workplace will integrate with WhatsApp later this year to expand communication with front-line employees.
12) Facebook Video Ads: How to Stop Scrolling Shoppers and Engage Them with Your Ad.
More insights to explore…
Hook, Line, and Sinker: A Model for Crafting Successful, Viral Content.
Crypto.com admits over $30 million stolen by hackers.
Google’s G Suite is no longer free — here are the best alternatives.
Shopify: How to Build Memorable Ecommerce Customer Experiences in 2022.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel