December 15, 2021
1) YouTube reveals millions of incorrect copyright claims in six months.
2) TikTok’s newest app lets sellers manage their online stores via their smartphone.
3) Facebook Publishes New Guide to Marketplace Optimization for the Holidays.
Discover the key holiday trends and tips for sellers on how to be successful on Marketplace this holiday.
4) Pinterest invests in creator tools with acquisition of video creation and editing app Vochi.
5) Google Ads updated political content policies.
6) Shopify: The B2B Ecommerce Trends and Statistics to Follow in 2022.
7) Etsy: 20+ Shop Ideas for Makers and Creatives.
8) Google Ads refreshes custom columns UI and adds new metrics.
9) Jumia reports 30% growth in value of goods sold on its platform during Black Friday season this year.
10) Semrush World Data Trends: 2021 Year in Review.
11) YouTube Looks to Highlight Places Mentioned in Videos, Adds ‘Collections’ to Help Sort Subscriptions.
12) Twitter’s 7 acquisitions in 2021 show its ambition to move beyond the live feed.
More insights to explore…
Reimagining Retail: Our retail analysts went holiday shopping. What did they learn?
Zero click search: the new consumer comfort zone.
Google’s Guide to User Generated Content (UGC).
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Texas state Board of Pharmacy License Verification
Is State Farm Roadside Assistance 24/7
Apply for Medicaid in Nebraska
Virginia Medicaid Phone Number
Social Media Marketing Conferences
Dunkin Donuts Verification of Employment
New York State Department of Health Phone Number Covid
Arizona Tax Revenue Phone Number
Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport Code
Universal Resource Locator (URL)
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Advertise // Contact Us // Past Newsletters
Digital Marketing Consulting // Webinar Consulting
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel