December 15, 2021
1) YouTube reveals millions of incorrect copyright claims in six months.
2) TikTok’s newest app lets sellers manage their online stores via their smartphone.
3) Facebook Publishes New Guide to Marketplace Optimization for the Holidays.
Discover the key holiday trends and tips for sellers on how to be successful on Marketplace this holiday.
4) Pinterest invests in creator tools with acquisition of video creation and editing app Vochi.
7) Etsy: 20+ Shop Ideas for Makers and Creatives.
9) Jumia reports 30% growth in value of goods sold on its platform during Black Friday season this year.
10) Semrush World Data Trends: 2021 Year in Review.
11) YouTube Looks to Highlight Places Mentioned in Videos, Adds ‘Collections’ to Help Sort Subscriptions.
12) Twitter’s 7 acquisitions in 2021 show its ambition to move beyond the live feed.
More insights to explore…
Reimagining Retail: Our retail analysts went holiday shopping. What did they learn?
Zero click search: the new consumer comfort zone.
Google’s Guide to User Generated Content (UGC).
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel