Local SEO For Small Businesses: 7 Top Ways To Gain Visibility
Discover proven local SEO practices and tactics to help your small business get found by motivated local customers.
Online search is more often than not the starting point in a local consumer’s quest for products and services nearby.
In fact, 78% use the Internet to find information about local businesses in their area more than once a week – and 21% are searching locally every day, according to BrightLocal’s most recent local consumer survey.
You must be visible in local organic and Map Pack search results if you want to get found. Then you have a chance to convert those searchers to in-store traffic, booked appointments, or some other type of paying customer.
In this column, you’ll find 7 of the most impactful ways you can build local visibility using SEO.
1) Check For Technical Errors That Could Impact Indexing
2) Create Exceptional Content
3) Incorporate Local Link Building Into Your SEO Strategy
4) Get Your Google Business Profile In Order
5) Ensure Local Listings Are Accurate
6) Monitor & Respond To Local Reviews