Free and Paid Ahrefs Alternatives
Discover free and paid Ahrefs alternatives, best Ahrefs alternatives using these top 20 best free and paid Ahrefs alternatives list.
When you think about great marketing tools, what comes to mind? You have your Google Analytics. You have your Moz Open Site Explorer. You have your Majestic. You have all manner of different tools, but one that probably comes to mind when you think about SEO and link building is Ahrefs.
What does Ahrefs Do?
Ahrefs is a great company providing a handful of different, powerful SEO tools. They’re all very, very good at what they do.
* Site Explorer: An in-depth analytics tool for any website or domain, showing backlinks, organic traffic, estimated value, top pages, and a whole lot more.
* Keyword Explorer: A detailed keyword analysis and research tool, including features for multiple search engines. Search keywords to find estimated difficulty for ranking, search volume, click and CPC metrics, volume by country, and more.
* Site Audit: A robust and deep dive look at your own website. This tool crawls your site and analyzes every page it finds for SEO metrics, from page speed to tag usage to links to meta data and much more.
* Rank Tracker: An active monitor for domains and pages showing ranking for various keywords, visibility, traffic metrics, and average position across different search engines, including competitor monitoring.
* Content Explorer: A deep look at content in your industry, based on keywords. See what content is new and trending, what ranking the publisher has, what statistics the content brings to the table, and where you might be able to butt in.
* SEO Toolbar: A free browser plugin that gives you an at-a-glance look at SEO metrics for any site you visit, including domain-level and page-level metrics.
Ahrefs brings a ton of value to the table, but at that kind of price point, it’s not the most ideal option for everyone. Some businesses are looking for something with more features and are willing to pay more for it, while many are looking for something a little more affordable.
That’s why I put together this list. Ahrefs is great, but there have to be alternatives out there by now, right? And, indeed, there sure are! So take a look through and find one that fits your needs and your budget.
3) SEO PowerSuite.
5) Moz OSE.
7) Screaming Frog.
13) Keyword Snatcher.
15) Authority Labs.
16) Pro Rank Tracker.
18) Answer the Public.
Read more here.