7 Boring SEO Tasks You Can Automate to Save One Day Per Week
Source: Jeff Bullas
An SEO expert’s day is filled with a plentitude of activities to rank well on Google, starting with taking care of basic content quality to backlinks, site structure, mobile user experience, and other technical features.
Not to mention having to squeeze the time spent on each task between meetings, conference calls, emails, and urgent projects, which take up a large portion of the week and now days as the COVID-19 is with us and many people work from home, your schedule is even more tight than before. All this even before you can even think about finishing less-important SEO tasks, you are already running out of time.
The truth is some tasks are too boring to complete at the end of a tiring day. But you can’t leave it on the table to handle some other day, as it will only overshadow other, more important tasks.
The good news is advanced online tools can handle your boring SEO tasks, helping you save at least one day per week for creative activities:
- Automate SEO Analysis – 2 Hours
- Automate Keyword And Backlink Monitoring – 30 Minutes
- Automate Youtube SEO Optimization – 1 Hour
- Automate Competitor Analysis – 1 Hour
- Automate Social Sharing – 1 Hour
- Automate “Relevant Term” Search For Your Content – 30 Minutes
- Automate Searching Backlink Opportunities – 2 Hours
Read more here.