Discover everything you need to know about Ahrefs, the complete Ahrefs review, SEO tool, Pros and Cons, who is Ahrefs for and is Ahrefs good for you in your SEO activities
SEO is quite straight forward, some might say east these days as Google is no longer tricked by the seedy black hat methods of the past.
Ranking well is simply a matter of writing great content that people will share.
Simple not easy.
Of course, only 10 or less can make the front page.
While a tool won’t write content for you, it will help you to choose content topics more strategically and find people and sites that are more likely to share it.
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SaaS tool that provides data and tracks your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) efforts.
Ahrefs is a powerful all around SEO tool.
Ahrefs provides information to power the following SEO efforts:
* Position tracking
* Keyword Research.
* Backlink analysis.
* Competitive analysis.
* Technical SEO.
* On-page optimization.
* Content planning (ideation).
* Link building.
* Organic traffic analysis.
Ahrefs is a very comprehensive product with a strong database and vast feature set.
Here are some of the main features of Ahrefs:
* Extensive backlink database.
* Possibly the most powerful SEO web crawler.
* Process to find keyword mentions quickly and comprehensively.
* SEO toolbar chrome extension (like MozBar).
* Keyword database with clickstream data.
* Database of PPC (pay-per-click) text ads.
* Content tool with comprehensive social share information.
* Domain rank: see where your site is in relation to any other website based on backlink quality.
* Chat support.
* Probably the most extensive web crawler among SEO tools.
* Recent and wide-ranging keyword alerts sent to your email daily.
* Comprehensive social share information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest.
* Largest backlink database in our experience.
* User experience balances loads of information with clean design well.
* Interesting and novel metrics like return rate and clicks for SERPs.
* Parent topic lets you conduct topic research in addition to single keyword research.
* Advanced filtering options throughout the tool.
* Complete SERP analysis including SERP features.
* Ahrefs has detailed and novel metrics
*Pages report shows the top visited pages of a competitor or any domain
* Information is frequently updated and can be retrieved on demand
* Keyword section includes clickstream data for more accurate
* Low limits and restrictions on the $99 plan make that plan not worth it
* No integration with Google Analytics or Search Console
* The ‘Domain Health’ tool (technical SEO and on page optimization) is currently down
* Experienced getting no results returned in some sections of the tool
* Keyword suggestions do not have a relevancy sore. You have to sort on things like volume which surfaces many irrelevant results.
* No outreach tool (to be fair most similar SEOs tool don’t have this)
* Web Traffic stats not as robust as other tools
* Ahrefs is for any organization in any industry that wants more visitors on its website.
* Ahrefs is powerful enough for enterprises and SEO agencies yet easy enough for small businesses.
* Any marketer or businessperson with a baseline level of digital marketing savvy will be able to grasp it.
* As long as you are able to find ~$150+ in your monthly marketing budget, you can afford it (we don’t recommend the $99 plan).
* Like most powerful tools, there may be a learning curve for terminology and features. Nothing too difficult to overcome.
Read more here.
Ahrefs Webmaster Tools
SEMRush vs Ahrefs
© Copyright 2020 Morning Dough - All rights reserved