Best Knowledge Base Software
Discover what is the best knowledge base software, how to choose the best knowledge base software and get the list of the top 8 best knowledge base software for you to consider implementing in your business.
Knowledge base software has become a must-have in the world of customer service.
They’ve virtually eliminated the need to print and ship physical copies of instruction manuals for products and services.
Knowledge bases also improve customer support efficiencies. With self-help articles available 24/7, customers and employees can find solutions to problems without calling or chatting with a customer service representative. This drastically reduces wait times for customers and lowers the number of ticket support requests that teams have to complete.
In today’s day and age, customers want answers immediately. Phone, email, live chat, and ticket support don’t always provide that, and they may not be available on nights or weekends.
But trying to include self-help content on a traditional web page isn’t very realistic. Knowledge base software has everything businesses need to create a self-help database easy for users to search and navigate.
What’s the best knowledge base software on the market today? Find out below.
What is the Best Knowledge Base Software?
Here is the list of the top 8 best knowledge base software for you to consider implementing in your business:
1) Helpjuice — Helpjuice is the Best Knowledge Base Software For Scalable Support.
2) Document360 — Document360 is the Best For Technical Documentation.
3) Zendesk — Zendesk is the Best All-in-One Customer Support Suite.
4) ServiceNow — ServiceNow is the Best Knowledge Base Software For IT Service Management.
5) HelpSite — HelpSite is the Best For Simple FAQ Support Pages.
6) ProProfs Knowledge Base — ProProfs is the Best Beginner-Friendly Knowledge Base Software.
7) KnowAll — KnowAll is the Best Knowledge Base Theme For WordPress.
8) Tettra — Tettra is the Best Knowledge Base Software For Internal Use.
Read more here.