How To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog? Get Paid For Blog Posts
Most blogs were created for the purpose of bringing organic traffic from the search engines and engaging them towards become a potential customer to buy from you while other blogs were created to generate revenues from paid advertising (banners and contextual ads).
There is one more way to generate revenue from your blog: paid blog posts, also called sponsored posts (companies pay you to create or post their professional content on your blog.
Do you want to learn how to get sponsored posts? If you’re looking for a way to monetize your blog, why not have companies pay you to create content? Keep reading to find out how you can make money with sponsored blog posts.
Generally speaking, a sponsored post is when a brand or company pays a blogger to publish content that features a product or service. Sponsored content is a win-win for both you and the company that pays for the sponsorship. You make money and the company gets its product or service in front of a new audience—your blog readers.
Sponsored blog post can take many forms, including:
* Posts written by the sponsor and published on your blog where you may or not edit it.
* Posts written by the blog owner following guidelines provided by the sponsor sent to his approval.
* Backlinks to a sponsor’s website or content that’s added to your blog or specific post.
* Product reviews or giveaways published on your blog.
* Summaries of a brand’s offer in a blog post.
* A roundup or list post that includes the sponsor’s products, case studies or reviews.
* A product announcement that includes a discount for blog readers (could be also a discount coupon for the sponsor’s product).
Discover: The Pros & Cons of Sponsored Posts, What You Need Before Getting Started, Factors to Consider Before Accepting Sponsored Posts, How to Get Started with Sponsored Posts, How Much Should I Charge For Sponsored Posts, Tips for Writing Sponsored Posts and What Is a Sponsored Blog Post.
So how you can get paid for sponsored posts for your blog?
Read more here.