Local business owners know digital marketing is critical. Unfortunately, many don’t sustain growth because they cannot maintain consistency or because they run out of ideas. The good news is, effective digital marketing is a beautiful mix of search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, content marketing, social media advertising, and more—and with ever-changing trends, there are always ways to come up with new ideas.
What are the Best Local Store Marketing Ideas?
Yet as a business owner, it can be hard to come up with those new ideas. That’s why we’ve created this guide, which will cover local marketing suggestions and tips in four overarching categories:
Some of these strategies are tried and true, while others may be new to you (rhyme not intentional, but we’ll go with it). The point is, there is something in here for everyone, whether you’re a rookie local marketer or a more seasoned and savvier specialist.
42 Powerful Local Marketing Ideas You (& Your Customers) Will Love
Small businesses often have a small budget, so it might seem strange to have this as the first and foremost grouping of local marketing ideas. The truth is, thanks to the advanced targeting capabilities of online ads, they are a cost-effective way to get qualified exposure for your local business. The key is to do it right. here are X ideas and suggestions to use it to get a solid ROI on your advertising spend.
1) Run Google Ads.
2) Set up detailed radius location targeting in Google Ads.
3) Run local Facebook Ads.
4) Show approximate distance from store in your mobile social ads.
5) Build custom landing pages for every campaign.
6) Use remarketing to generate reviews.
7) Try third-person ad copy instead of talking about yourself.
8) Leverage call-only ads.
9) Test store-front images in your display and retargeting ads.
10) Get listed.
11) Prioritize your Google business listing, in particular.