Discover how to generate qualified B2B sales leads and get the top 8 unconventional ways to generate qualified B2B sales leads you should be considering implementing for your company to generate B2B leads.
We know there are numerous ways to generate B2B sales leads, but let’s face it, the same old methods have been done to death.
It’s time to take an unconventional approach to lead generation, especially for B2B companies, because B2B is a different ballgame than B2C — and your strategies need to reflect your audience.
As a refresher, here’s how organization goals differ in the B2C versus the B2B sectors:
Before we begin detailing these B2B methods, it’s important to keep in mind that lead generation isn’t a one-and-done deal.
You have to be open to A/B testing your strategies and your content. Regularly track your content performance, metrics, conversions, and be ready to improve.
Generate Qualified B2B Sales Leads
Here are the top 8 unconventional ways to generate qualified B2B sales leads you should be considering implementing for your company to generate B2B leads:
1) Tailor content for B2B sales leads: Buyer personas and Search intent.
2) How to use B2B email marketing: Automate email marketing, Email deliverability and Email content.
3) Hybrid events.
4) Personalize B2B sales lead content: Sales Presentations, Social media, Landing pages, Sales presentations, Social media and Landing pages.
5) B2B referral marketing works.
6) Repurpose content.
7) Varied content channels: Blogs, Podcasts, Video and Forums.