What is Google Data Studio?
Source: Google Data Studio
Discover what is Google Data Studio, why you should use Google Data Studio and how can you use Google Data Studio free data visualization tool.
Google Data Studio
Originally introduced in beta mid-2016, Google Data Studio is a free data visualization tool, Google Data Studio syncs all your data sources into one reporting experience.
It enables users to create informative and visual dashboards that are easy to interpret, share, and customize.
Google Data Studio has been out of beta since the year of 2018, meaning any user can access its immersive capabilities.
What are the Benefits of Google Data Studio?
Here are some of the major benefits of the Google Data Studio platform:
1) Free to use. (Can’t beat that, right?!)
2) Connect to (almost) any data source. (Think Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
3) A caveat with connecting properties outside of Google requires a third-party connector. Typically, these come with monthly fees (but well worth the cost). For reference, we use Super-metrics to pull in other platform data.
4) Fully customizable – the ability to change reports for each clients’ needs.
5) Consistent and on-brand.
6) Real-time data integration.
7) Saves time each month pulling reports – meaning you get to focus on actionable insights.
Thanks to Google Data Studio, we can now communicate and act on the customized data. Developers, execs, and global team members from multiple departments can compare, filter and organize the exact data they need on the fly, in one report. No more waiting for several, static reports to fill their inbox on Monday morning.
Read more here.
Go to Google Data Studio Official Website here.