101 Entrepreneur Quotes from the Most Successful Business Owners
Get inspired daily, with your daily business life by 101 entrepreneurs’ quotes from Henry Ford, Jeff Bezos, Walt Disney, Mark Cuban, Jim Rohn, Oprah Winfrey, Vince Lombardi, Madam C.J. Walker, Henry Ford, Zig Ziglar and more.
Words of encouragement, especially when uttered by the most successful entrepreneurs, have an immense power to put our journey into perspective. They help remind us that every successful entrepreneur faces hurdles, and that it’s their ability to overcome those hurdles that makes them successful. No matter what inspires you to become an entrepreneur, the fact is, you need inspiration.
Whether you’re looking for insight, advice, or just an understanding of how successful business owners confront challenges—here are our favorite quotes from the world’s most successful entrepreneurs.
101 inspirational quotes from the world’s greatest entrepreneurs and thought leaders
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.” – Jeff Bezos
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “People don’t take opportunities because the timing is bad, the financial side unsecure. Too many people are overanalyzing. Sometimes you just have to go for it.” – Michelle Zatlyn, Co-founder, President, and COO of Cloudflare
- “Don’t try to have it all. Aim for what matters most and what you’re willing to consistently work for. Don’t judge yourself and don’t judge others. Help other women lift each other up.” – Jessica Herrin, CEO and Founder of Stella & Dot
- “It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed. You only have to be right once.” – Mark Cuban
- “Whatever you do, be different—that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” – Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn, entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.” – Vince Lombardi, football coach and NFL executive
- “I had to make my own living and my own opportunity. But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.” – Madam C.J. Walker, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and social activist
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” – Henry Ford
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker
Read more here.
Additional Related Links:
Expand Your Mind with More Links: