100 Ways to Grow Your Shopify Store: The Marketing Secrets You Should Steal In 2021:
And Ben has covered everything from why popups are so important, to tips for writing amazing subject lines, to the types of images you probably didn’t even know you needed.
And everything in between.
So whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been running your Shopify store for years, I promise you’re going to learn something from this post.
But spoiler alert: it’s an absolute beast.
So remember: you don’t need to digest it all in one sitting. Bookmark it and keep coming back to it all year long.
And get ready to take on 2021.
Tell your story
You started your store for a reason, right? And you should be telling that story any and everywhere you can.
Because your story will connect your customers and prospects with your brand. Remember that people want to buy from people, not a faceless company with no personality.
That’s why it’s so important to nail your story from the very beginning.
…but most brands don’t take the time to do it.
And to really be successful, you should have 3 versions of your story to use across different channels.
1) The long version.
2) The short version.
3) The headline version.
Growing your email list needs to be a focus if you want to drive real revenue from your email program.
That’s why it’s so important to understand your options when it comes to building your list. And the fact that your offer is really what’s going to define the success of your campaign.
5) Spin to Win.
6) Embedded forms.
1) Launch a welcome popup.
2) Drive sales with targeted popups.
3) Give spin to win campaigns a try.
4) Use a tab with your popups.
5) Try a unique coupon code instead.
6) Send a coupon reminder email.
7) Create an onsite coupon reminder.
8) Save carts before they’re abandoned.
9) Capture emails at the very least.
10) Increase your AOV with cross-sells and upsells.
11) Test out a free gift with purchase.
12) Set up these 3 automated emails.
13) Send 3 purchase follow up emails.
14) Know the difference between cart and checkout abandonment.
15) Understand your revenue opportunity from abandoned carts.
16) Try switching up your abandoned cart subject lines.
Read more here.
© Copyright 2020 Morning Dough - All rights reserved