Discover what are the best press release website for your next press release: Send2Press, eReleases, PRWeb, Newswire, PR Distribution, PR Newswire, Linking News, EIN Presswire and RealWire.
A press release distribution service allows you to send a press release to a large, targeted audience of journalists, social networks, bloggers, influencers, and traditional or digital media outlets. We reviewed more than 30 of the top press release distribution services to land on the top six based on price, breadth of features, and outlets.
What are the Best Press Release Websites?
Here is the list of the top 9 best press release distribution services to consider for your next press release distribution:
1) Send2Press: (Best Overall) Affordable release writing and targeted distribution across traditional and digital region-specific outlets.
2) eReleases: Professional industry-specific press release writing for distribution to hand-picked journalists.
3) PRWeb: Comprehensive, real-time reporting and analytics across channels.
4) Newswire: Regional, state, or local press release distribution targeted by industry.
5) PR Distribution: Distribution across premium national outlets, like CBS, ABC, and Fox.
6) PR Newswire: Best for advanced audience targeting for multimedia press releases sent by mid-sized companies.
7) Linking News: Your press release will be guaranteed to be published on many top tier news and media sites, including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and many more notable names, with their white label press release distribution solutions.
8) EIN Presswire: Follow your company, industry, even your competition, and place your stories and comment into the live world of news cycles for maximum impact. A breaking news dream.
9) RealWire: Each press release distribution includes a provision of up to three images and up to three documents all with relevant links. Their distribution is through M2 PressWIRE. They also offer to index by Google News and other aggregators and search engines.