Google Career Certificates: A Complete List
Check out Google’s five different career certificates, which earn you earn the equivalent of a four-year degree in as little as six months.
Google offers a number of certificates that allow you to fast-track your career toward jobs in high-demand fields.
Google Career Certificates, which earn you earn the equivalent of a four-year degree, can be completed in as little as six months on Coursera.
Here’s everything you need to know about Google’s certificates, including what jobs they’ll qualify you for and roughly how much you can expect to earn.
What Are Google Career Certificates?
With Google Career Certificates on Coursera, you can earn a credential that qualifies you for jobs in high-growth fields.
1) IT Support Certificate ($50,800 Average Entry-level Salary).
2) Data Analytics Certificate ($67,900 Average Entry-level Salary).
3) Project Management Certificate ($59,000 Average Entry-level Salary).
4) User Experience (UX) Design Certificate ($58,600 Average Entry-level Salary).
5) Android Development Certificate ($81,940 Average Entry-level Salary).
Read more here.