How Huckberry Went from $10,000 to $1,000,000 Revenue in One Year?
“The action is in the juice” are the first words you see when you read the story of Huckberry founders, Andy Forch and Richard Greiner.
Six short years ago, Andy and Rich sat freezing their butts off on a rickety chairlift on the backside of Squaw Valley, California when they finally decided to go for it. After personal investments of $10,000 each and several sleepless nights later, Huckberry is a rising star in the outdoor retail industry — equal parts store, magazine, and inspiration.
Today, Huckberry has been featured in major publications such as Outside Magazine, Business Insider, and Forbes; has grown to more than 80 employees; and sells well over 750,000 products per year.
Behind much of the Huckberry marketing genius that you see today? Micah McKay.
Micah, Brand Management and Business Development Director at Huckberry, has his hands in just about everything within the company. We had the epic opportunity to sit down with Micah to learn how Huckberry can turn a profit year after year, and in the process, gain loyal customers who stay with them for life.
Today I’m going to show you exactly how Huckberry fuels their multimillion-dollar outdoor retail business with a simple, yet undeniably effective approach to marketing.
Let’s get into it!
- Create An Incredibly Unique Product And Brand Story
- Invest In Affiliate Marketing And Ambassador Programs
- Create Valuable Content (It’s Still As Important As Ever!)
- Build A Killer Email Drip Campaign
- Experiment With Facebook & Instagram Retargeting Ads
- Optimize Landing Pages For Conversion With A/B Testing
- Understand Every Nuance Of The Customer Journey
- Increase Repeat Buyers By Building Authentic Relationships
- Build A Loyal Community Through Grassroots Marketing
Read more here.