18 Creative Black Friday Marketing Examples
Black Friday & Cyber Monday are probably the two of the biggest shopping days for online retailers (and for Amazon and Amazon sellers, also Prime Day). As an online merchant, these two days are essential to increasing your sales and take a chunk of these amazing $25 billion sales.
To achieve your goals and make more sales online, you need to maximize your marketing efforts and you can save time and resources by using simple how-to templates. These 18 unique Black Friday ideas are designed to drive more traffic and sales during the biggest shopping season of the year. You can start implementing them now so that your online store is ready to reap the rewards of the impulse shopper.
18 Creative Black Friday Marketing Examples:
- A Deal an Hour
- Create a Gift Guide
- Free Gift with Every Purchase
- Extend Your Sale From Black Friday Until Cyber Monday
- Using Your Email List
- Add New Products
- Offer a Sneak Peek at Black Friday Deals
- Take Advantage of Hashtags
- Increase Your Ad Spend
- Create a Promotional Content Calendar
- Use Apps to Help With Promotions
- Offer Mystery Savings
- Donate To a Charity
- Direct Mail with a Coupon Code
- Create Printable Gift Cards
- Offer a VIP Discount
- Partner with Instagram Influencers
- Last-Minute Extended Sale
Read more here.